Seminole State Trojans Takes 6-2 Victory Over Temple College
- Seminole State Trojans wins contest against Temple College on Friday, 6-2
- Seminole State Trojans got things moving in the first inning, when Emily Richardson hit a solo homer.
- Seminole State Trojans notched three runs in the third inning. Seminole State Trojans scored its runs on a home run by Shayla Harper.
- Shianne Eddings was the winning pitcher for Seminole State Trojans. She lasted seven innings, allowing five hits and two runs while striking out one.
- Taylor Gruell took the loss for Temple College. She surrendered four runs on five hits over two and two-thirds innings, striking out two.
- Seminole State Trojans tallied four home runs on the day. Jolie Romine had a long ball in the sixth inning. Richardson had a homer in the first inning. Harper went yard in the third inning. Jocee Sparks had a dinger in the fifth inning.
- Seminole State Trojans racked up 11 hits. Richardson, Sparks, and Romine each collected multiple hits for Seminole State Trojans. Romine, Sparks, and Richardson each managed two hits to lead Seminole State Trojans.
- Madilyn Weatherly led Temple College with two hits in two at bats. Temple College didn't commit a single error in the field. Alyssa Escamilla had four chances in the field, the most on the team.
2B: Suni Meeley, Jocee Sparks
HR: Shayla Harper, Emily Richardson, Jolie Romine, Jocee Sparks
TB: Tarin Dubler, Shayla Harper 4, Suni Meeley 2, Teryn Pritchett, Emily Richardson 5, Jolie Romine 5, Jocee Sparks 6, Haley Womack
RBI: Shayla Harper 3, Emily Richardson, Jolie Romine, Jocee Sparks
FC: Tarin Dubler, Teryn Pritchett, Emily Richardson
HBP: Haley Womack
GIDP: Teryn Pritchett
CS: Suni Meeley
Team QAB: 19 (51.35%)
Tarin Dubler, Shayla Harper, Skylar McCord, Suni Meeley 3, Teryn Pritchett 3, Emily Richardson 2, Jolie Romine 4, Jocee Sparks 3, Haley Womack
Team LOB: 10
W: Shianne Eddings
Pitches-Strikes: Shianne Eddings 119-76
Groundouts-Flyouts: Shianne Eddings 14-4
First pitch strikes-Batters faced: Shianne Eddings 13-30