Seminole State College Clinches Lead In Sixth Inning For Victory Over Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College
- Seminole State College nabbed the lead late in the game in a 14-13 victory over Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College on Saturday. The game was tied at 13 with Seminole State Collegebatting in the bottom of the sixth when Archer Brookman's sac fly scored one run for Seminole State College.
- Bats blistered as Seminole State College collected 11 hits and Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College tallied 14 in the high-scoring game.
- Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College got on the board in the first inning when Tyler Small hit a solo homer.
- After Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College scored two runs in the top of the fifth, Seminole State College answered with two of their own. Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College scored when Colton Marion singled on a 1-1 count, scoring two runs. Seminole State College then answered when Marc Lebreux grounded out, scoring one run and Brookman hit a solo homer.
- Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College scored five runs in the fourth inning. The big inning for Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College came thanks to a single by Small, a home run by Hayden Hutchens, and a double by Jacob Ervin.
- Tanner Lawrence got the win for Seminole State College. He went two innings, allowing three runs on four hits and striking out three. Cal Howard and Maddux Solomon entered the game out of the bullpen and helped to close out the game in relief. Solomon recorded the last three outs to earn the save for Seminole State College.
- Erasmo Mavarez took the loss for Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College. He surrendered one run on one hit over one inning, striking out one and walking one.
- Eduardo Savoie started the game for Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College. He went five innings, allowing nine runs on nine hits, striking out three and walking one KC Bryan started the game for Seminole State College. He went one and two-thirds innings, allowing four runs on three hits and striking out two
- Seminole State College launched five home runs on the day. Joseph Craig had a dinger in the fourth inning. Brookman went yard in the fourth and fifth innings. Tucker Dunlap had a long ball in the second inning. Layne Hartsfield had a four bagger in the fourth inning.
- Seminole State College racked up 11 hits. Mack Chambers, Hartsfield, and Brookman all managed multiple hits for Seminole State College. Chambers went 3-for-4 at the plate to lead Seminole State College in hits. Seminole State College was sure-handed in the field and didn't commit a single error. Dunlap had the most chances in the field with seven.
- Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College tallied 14 hits. Small, Marion, and Braeden Hinton all managed multiple hits for Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College. Small led Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College with four hits in five at bats. Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College was sure-handed and didn't commit a single error. Tyler Silva made the most plays with seven.
2B: Mack Chambers, Mehki Edwards, Layne Hartsfield
3B: Mack Chambers
HR: Archer Brookman 2, Joseph Craig, Tucker Dunlap, Layne Hartsfield
TB: Archer Brookman 8, Mack Chambers 6, Joseph Craig 4, Tucker Dunlap 4, Mehki Edwards 2, Layne Hartsfield 6, Marc Lebreux
RBI: Archer Brookman 4, Mack Chambers 3, Joseph Craig, Tucker Dunlap, Layne Hartsfield, Marc Lebreux 2, Josh Lewis
SAC: Josh Lewis
SF: Archer Brookman
FC: Marc Lebreux
HBP: Tucker Dunlap, Josh Lewis
SB: Marc Lebreux, Josh Lewis 2
CS: Mack Chambers, Brayden Rodden
W: Tanner Lawrence
SV: Maddux Solomon
HBP: KC Bryan
BK: KC Bryan, Cal Howard
Pitches-Strikes: KC Bryan 50-22, Cal Howard 49-33, Tanner Lawrence 50-29, Maddux Solomon 23-13
Groundouts-Flyouts: KC Bryan 0-2, Cal Howard 3-3, Tanner Lawrence 0-3, Maddux Solomon 1-1
First pitch strikes-Batters faced: KC Bryan 3-11, Cal Howard 10-15, Tanner Lawrence 6-12, Maddux Solomon 3-4