Seminole State College Takes 6-1 Victory Over Rose State
- Seminole State College beat Rose State 6-1 on Thursday.
- Seminole State College got on the board in the first inning when Archer Brookman singled on a 1-1 count, scoring two runs.
- Seminole State College scored three runs in the seventh inning. Brayden Rodden and Marc Lebreux each drove in runs during the inning.
- Robert Briley was credited with the victory for Seminole State College. He lasted six and a third innings, allowing four hits and one run while striking out seven and walking zero. Maddux Solomon threw two-thirds of an inning in relief out of the bullpen.
- Will Allen took the loss for Rose State. He went six innings, allowing three runs on seven hits, striking out six and walking one.
- Seminole State College smacked one home run on the day. Lebreux went yard in the seventh inning.
- Seminole State College collected ten hits on the day. Lebreux and Rodden all managed multiple hits for Seminole State College. Lebreux went 3-for-4 at the plate to lead Seminole State College in hits. Seminole State College was sure-handed and didn't commit a single error. Brookman made the most plays with seven.
- Rose State was sure-handed in the field and didn't commit a single error. Bobby Covalt had the most chances in the field with eight.
2B: Cayden Aldridge, Joseph Craig, Marc Lebreux, Brayden Rodden
HR: Marc Lebreux
TB: Cayden Aldridge 2, Archer Brookman, Mack Chambers, Joseph Craig 2, Marc Lebreux 7, Josh Lewis, Brayden Rodden 3
RBI: Archer Brookman 2, Marc Lebreux 3, Brayden Rodden
SAC: Josh Lewis
FC: Archer Brookman
HBP: Mehki Edwards
SB: Archer Brookman
W: Robert Briley
Pitches-Strikes: Robert Briley 69-53, Maddux Solomon 9-6
Groundouts-Flyouts: Robert Briley 5-6, Maddux Solomon 2-0
First pitch strikes-Batters faced: Robert Briley 17-22, Maddux Solomon 1-2