With Ally On The Mound, Seminole State Trojans Shuts Out NOC-Enid
- Ally Lewis didn't allow a single run as Seminole State Trojans defeated NOC-Enid 3-0 on Saturday. Lewis allowed just one hit.
- The pitching was strong on both sides. Lewis struck out four, while Lindsi Spring sat down five.
- One bright spot for NOC-Enid was a single by Megan Lee in the seventh inning.
- Lewis was in the circle for Seminole State Trojans. She lasted seven innings, allowing one hit and zero runs while striking out four and walking zero.
- Spring was on the rubber for NOC-Enid. She allowed five hits and three runs over seven innings, striking out five.
- Seminole State Trojans socked one home run on the day. Jocee Sparks had a long ball in the fourth inning.
- Suni Meeley led Seminole State Trojans with two hits in three at bats.
- Lee went 1-for-3 at the plate to lead NOC-Enid in hits. NOC-Enid didn't commit a single error in the field. Kelsey Gammage had the most chances in the field with six.
2B: Jolie Romine
HR: Jocee Sparks
TB: Suni Meeley 2, Jolie Romine 2, Taylor Rowley, Jocee Sparks 4
RBI: Jolie Romine 2, Jocee Sparks
Pitches-Strikes: Ally Lewis 69-53
Groundouts-Flyouts: Ally Lewis 13-4
First pitch strikes-Batters faced: Ally Lewis 16-23