Lebreux Shines At The Plate In Seminole State College Victory Over Eastern Oklahoma State College
- Marc Lebreux did the opposing team no favors on Saturday, picking up four hits over five at bats and leading Seminole State College to a 12-4 win over Eastern Oklahoma State College.Lebreux singled in the first, homered in the third, doubled in the fourth, and singled in the eighth.
- Eastern Oklahoma State College scored four runs in the fifth inning, but Seminole State College still managed to pull out the victory. Eastern Oklahoma State College scored its runs on a grand slam by Tyler Johnson.
- Seminole State College got things moving in the first inning, when Lebreux singled on a 2-2 count, scoring one run.
- Seminole State College notched four runs in the third inning. Lebreux and Joseph Craig each had RBIs in the big inning.
- KC Bryan was credited with the victory for Seminole State College. He allowed five hits and four runs over four innings, striking out five. Zach Dill, Cody Farmer, and Cal Howard all put in work in relief out of the bullpen, steering their team towards the victory.
- Christian McGowan took the loss for Eastern Oklahoma State College. He lasted three and two-thirds innings, allowing ten hits and nine runs while striking out three.
- Seminole State College launched three home runs on the day. Lebreux had a long ball in the third inning. Tucker Dunlap had a dinger in the second and seventh innings.
- Seminole State College collected 15 hits on the day. Lebreux, Dunlap, and Craig all collected multiple hits for Seminole State College. Dunlap and Lebreux each managed four hits to lead Seminole State College. Seminole State College was sure-handed in the field and didn't commit a single error. Dunlap had the most chances in the field with 18.
- Johnson went 2-for-3 at the plate to lead Eastern Oklahoma State College in hits. Eastern Oklahoma State College didn't commit a single error in the field. Ryan Lumpkin had the most chances in the field with six.
2B: Joseph Craig, Marc Lebreux
HR: Tucker Dunlap 2, Marc Lebreux
TB: Archer Brookman, Mack Chambers, Joseph Craig 3, Tucker Dunlap 10, Mehki Edwards, Marc Lebreux 8, Josh Lewis, Brayden Rodden
RBI: Archer Brookman, Joseph Craig, Tucker Dunlap 3, Marc Lebreux 5
SAC: Mack Chambers
FC: Marc Lebreux
HBP: Brayden Rodden
SB: Archer Brookman, Marc Lebreux, Josh Lewis, Brayden Rodden
CS: Joseph Craig, Mehki Edwards, Marc Lebreux
W: KC Bryan
HBP: Zach Dill 2
Pitches-Strikes: KC Bryan 90-51, Zach Dill 55-36, Cody Farmer 15-10, Cal Howard 14-7
Groundouts-Flyouts: KC Bryan 3-4, Zach Dill 1-0, Cody Farmer 1-0, Cal Howard 0-0
First pitch strikes-Batters faced: KC Bryan 10-20, Zach Dill 8-14, Cody Farmer 2-3, Cal Howard 1-2