Pitching By Kevin Shuts Out Arkansas Baptist College, Seminole State College Takes The Win
- Kevin Dickey threw a shutout to lead Seminole State College past Arkansas Baptist College 11-0 on Saturday.
- Seminole State College got on the board in the first inning. Brayden Rodden drove in two when he doubled.
- Seminole State College put up five runs in the sixth inning. The offensive onslaught by Seminole State College was led by Josh Lewis, Rodden, and Marc Lebreux, who all drove in runs.
- One bright spot for Arkansas Baptist College was a single by Garret Oldham in the first inning.
- Dickey was the winning pitcher for Seminole State College. He went six innings, allowing zero runs on two hits, striking out seven and walking zero.
- Isreal Velasquez took the loss for Arkansas Baptist College. He lasted five and a third innings, allowing eight hits and 11 runs while striking out three.
- Seminole State College launched one home run on the day. Rodden went for the long ball in the fifth inning.
- Seminole State College collected eight hits. Rodden and Tucker Dunlap each collected multiple hits for Seminole State College. Dunlap and Rodden all had two hits to lead Seminole State College. Seminole State College didn't commit a single error in the field. Dunlap had the most chances in the field with seven.
2B: Chase Bryan, Josh Lewis, Brayden Rodden
3B: Tucker Dunlap
HR: Brayden Rodden
TB: Chase Bryan 2, Mack Chambers, Tucker Dunlap 4, Marc Lebreux, Josh Lewis 2, Brayden Rodden 6
RBI: Chase Bryan, Tucker Dunlap 2, Marc Lebreux 2, Josh Lewis 2, Brayden Rodden 4
SF: Brayden Rodden
HBP: Archer Brookman, Joseph Craig, Tucker Dunlap
SB: Tucker Dunlap, Josh Lewis
CS: Marc Lebreux
W: Kevin Dickey
HBP: Kevin Dickey 2
Pitches-Strikes: Kevin Dickey 74-49
Groundouts-Flyouts: Kevin Dickey 3-5
First pitch strikes-Batters faced: Kevin Dickey 11-20