Craig's Walk-Off Seals The Deal In Seminole State College Victory Over Eastern Oklahoma State College
- Seminole State College defeated Eastern Oklahoma State College 8-7 on Saturday thanks to a walk-off single. Seminole State College was down 7-6 in the bottom of the eleventh inning when Joseph Craig singled on a 2-1 count, scoring two runs.
- Both pitching staffs had their hands full, frequently dealing with runners on base. Seminole State College collected 15 hits and Eastern Oklahoma State College had nine.
- Seminole State College took an early lead in the second inning. Mack Chambers singled on a 0-2 count, scoring two runs.
- In the bottom of the ninth inning, Seminole State College tied things up at five when Archer Brookman singled on a 2-2 count, scoring one run.
- Eastern Oklahoma State College scored three runs in the fifth inning. Eastern Oklahoma State College's big inning was driven by a home run by Chris Herb and a groundout by Bailey Dorr.
- Maddux Solomon earned the victory on the hill for Seminole State College. He lasted one inning, allowing two hits and two runs while striking out two and walking zero. Cal Howard and Tanner Lawrence entered the game out of the bullpen and helped to close out the game in relief.
- Austin Warful took the loss for Eastern Oklahoma State College. He allowed five hits and four runs over three innings, striking out five.
- Christian McGowan started the game for Eastern Oklahoma State College. He allowed ten hits and four runs over seven and a third innings, striking out three KC Bryan started the game for Seminole State College. He went four and a third innings, allowing five runs on four hits and striking out four
- Seminole State College socked two home runs on the day. Josh Lewis put one out in the first inning. Tucker Dunlap went for the long ball in the sixth inning.
- Seminole State College racked up 15 hits. Chambers, Craig, Layne Hartsfield, Brookman, and Dunlap each collected multiple hits for Seminole State College. Craig and Chambers all had three hits to lead Seminole State College.
- Eastern Oklahoma State College collected nine hits. Tyler Johnson, Herb, and Kyle Simms all had multiple hits for Eastern Oklahoma State College. Johnson led Eastern Oklahoma State College with three hits in five at bats. Eastern Oklahoma State College was sure-handed and didn't commit a single error. Simms made the most plays with 13.
2B: Mack Chambers, Joseph Craig
HR: Tucker Dunlap, Josh Lewis
TB: Archer Brookman 2, Mack Chambers 4, Joseph Craig 4, Tucker Dunlap 5, Layne Hartsfield 2, Marc Lebreux, Josh Lewis 4, Brayden Rodden
RBI: Archer Brookman, Mack Chambers 3, Joseph Craig 2, Tucker Dunlap, Josh Lewis
SAC: Chase Bryan, Layne Hartsfield
HBP: Tucker Dunlap
GIDP: Joseph Craig, Brayden Rodden
SB: Marc Lebreux, Brayden Rodden
CS: Archer Brookman
W: Maddux Solomon
HBP: KC Bryan 3, Cal Howard
WP: KC Bryan 2, Cal Howard, Tanner Lawrence
Pitches-Strikes: KC Bryan 98-56, Cal Howard 44-28, Tanner Lawrence 29-19, Maddux Solomon 15-12
Groundouts-Flyouts: KC Bryan 4-4, Cal Howard 3-3, Tanner Lawrence 3-1, Maddux Solomon 0-1
First pitch strikes-Batters faced: KC Bryan 12-26, Cal Howard 8-13, Tanner Lawrence 5-8, Maddux Solomon 3-5